[meteorite-list] Were there any fireballs near LA on Dec 1st?

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:22:48 +0100

The TMZ video wouldn't play for me but there is a version of the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4C4J1xj1w8

To me it looks like a sunlit aircraft + short contrail. On the video, I even
think I can actually hear an aircraft sound. In addition, the spectators in the
video say "Planes!" and "There is two of them. Did they collide?".

- Marco