[meteorite-list] Congratulations Arlene, AND new Arizonian...

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:04:34 EST

Great find Arlene!
You had 2 great guides (lets not forget Brix!) but you are still the one
who found the newest Nevada meteorite.

And,
I have the newest Arizonian.
No, I was not in Arizona, and I really don't hunt, but this one was
actually found by Dr. Laurence Garvie from ASU. So yes, of course, it has alredy
been classified, and it is an L6, and it will soon show up on the Met.
Database under the name of Chandler. Very nice crusted smallish stone, only 305g.
Thank you Laurence.

And, Guys, if the scientists are now doing their own hunting, you have some
very heavy competition!! ;-)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 12/11/2010 12:05:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,