[meteorite-list] AD- Gift Ideas - Out of this world Brenham and new Pine Knot Display Stands - to name a few!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:45:21 -0700

Hello, to Everyone - and Happy Holidays!

  We have some great gift ideas we want to share. 'Tis the season to
upgrade your collection - and we have some amazing Brenham Pallasite
Slices that will certainly do that. These slices are translucent all
the way through. Check them out here -
http://kdmeteorites.com/BrenhamPallasiteMeteoritesForSale.html

  We've also just added some new Meteorite Display Stands - these are
custom made by us and created out of Pine Knots - not only do they
display your specimen beautifully, they smell great too! These make a
great gift for anyone on your list. We also have wood bases and brass
easel bases available in many different configurations.

  We are nicely stocked with Admire Nuggets, Brenham Siderite and
Pallasite slices, Fukang slices, Canyon Diablo's, Gold Basin's, some
very unique Silicated Campo's - just to name a few. Goto
http://kdmeteorites.com/index.html to check everything we have to
offer.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers