[meteorite-list] AD: AUCTIONS END ALL DAY LONG*SALE ENDS TONIGHT! The Best Of The Year!

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:41:07 -0700

Hello,

This is the day.... don't wait...get your bids in and MAKE YOUR OFFERS. This is My BEST SALE DAY OF THE YEAR!?

Many of these will not be this low again and they most likely will be gone. I have a good and possible pending offer for my entire collection at this time.

MORE ADDED and MORE SALES! Over 133k Thousand's $$$ in Auctions. Most OVER 1/2 off or starting at 0.99 cents!

*DON'T WAIT ON THIS ONE TO GO LOWER....Just added 53 specimens of SULAGIRI. Some awesome Fusion Crusted Pieces. My normal price is $8.00 per gram BUT my Holiday Special until December 15th is $3.80 per gram. Don't kid yourself thinking it is going to go lower from anyone. It is rare and all that was able to come out of India has already done so. This is super fresh material and at $3.80 per gram it is an excellent investment and trade material for the future. When is the last time a fall from India was available for $3.80 per gram? Never.

*Also, I have listed my FINEST Gebel Kamil specimens. These are the finest available for sale. I believe most of the individuals are $1.00 per gram or so. The best of the best!

*FORESTBURG (A). Mostly 1.25 per gram. I visited the grandson of the original finder who had a few kilos left from the 1957 discovery. I got all he had and they are on sale now!

*Unclassified NWA LOTS for around 20 CENTS per gram (give or take) With FREE SHIPPING. These are from an old stash and there could be some interesting discoveries to be made.

MORE COOL SALES ALL WEEK LONG!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham