[meteorite-list] OT: Frustrated

From: Art <blurtheline_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:28:30 -0800

Hi John;

Abe is correct; 99% of the time a post is delayed it is due to the
formatting of the email. HTML emails are held by the list software and
I need to manually release the post after verifying it doesn't contain
anything harmful (e.g. attachments, embedded scripts, etc.). I don't
constantly monitor these held emails so it may take some time for me
to review and release.

Format your emails as plain text and they will probably appear almost instantly.

Regards, Art