[meteorite-list] Warning about ebay member

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:07:00 -0500

Greetings Mirko and all,

I'd like to suggest something different about this bidder and others that I
have had to deal with. It is my belief that some bidders will bid and wait
to see if you will ship the item to them so they can get something for free.
It's why he is bidding on so many items in hopes of someone sending the item
on.

I also had someone bid on my item and wouldn't pay for it until I shipped it
to them. I told them it was not my policy of doing this unless you are a
long time customer. This was before eBay fixed the feedback system for only
bidders to give bad feedback, limiting what a seller could do. After a fair
amount of time passed, I left negative feedback and promptly got negative
feedback (that was fair wasn't it) from this scum bidder.

I really despise eBay these days and because of another problem I have had
with them have not listed items this holiday season.

--AL Mitterling