[meteorite-list] Warning, Warning tri-ball34

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:10:54 -0600

I usually have a non-payer in about 1 out of every 250 sales. It's
almost always someone who's new or has a very low number. I'd have to
assume its someone who doesn't know how it all works, or is a kid, or
occasionally its someone who initially was alright but had an
unfortunate accident or such.

Here's a famous example. a 5 year old uses buy-it-now to win a $1
million Transformers collection:
http://www.pr-inside.com/year-old-canadian-boy-buys-million-r187248.htm

I did see someone bid crazy for a short period of time in the fossil
section of ebay a year or two ago, but based on their bidding pattern
of big dinosaur fossils, fake fossils, and toys, I assumed it was a
kid discovering his parent's ebay account.

I don't think Tri-ball is ebay itself.... That would be considered
shill bidding and is illegal in most states.

-YvW