[meteorite-list] Question about lost shipment and what to do.

From: R N Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:01:19 -0800

Example: Once I purchased a pricy slice of NWA 482 and asked Mike Farmer
to send it overnight express, and two weeks later it had not arrived. I
just happened to be at the postoffice talking to the manager in the back
where stuff comes in when a bag of parcel post packages arrived. Right on
top was my "express" package! So there is hope! Often I find when a
package fails to arrive on time it is misdirected to a wrong zipcode
thousands of miles away, but it eventually gets delivered, usually after a
delay of a couple of weeks.

Ron