[meteorite-list] The New Meteorite Man!

From: Pat Brown <scientificlifestyle_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:39:42 -0800

Hello to the list,

Check out ebay item number 120661711027

This nutcase also claims to be selling a "North American Biologic Planetary Meteorite"? with "clear evidence of well preserved fossils of crab, sea worms, clams and other sea life".

This one is a "game changer" along with the associated non-existent "125 meter diameter crater" formed in 2006, and it is on film!

So are the users of ebay smart enough to see through this one????

Sigh......

Pat