[meteorite-list] OT: Some humor for your holidays

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:13:31 -0500

Happy Festivus!

Feats of strength - lifting a heavy iron meteorite from the hole you just dug.

Airing of grievances - any given day on this list. ;)

Festivus miracle - a North American witnessed lunar fall.

BTW, today is December 23rd, Festivus!

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com