[meteorite-list] happy holidays / odds and ends

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:39:04 -0800 (PST)

Good christmas eve to all.I just would like to say?I and my wife want to wish
you?all a truly great Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.My
wife?wants to thank all for the nice condolances.As you know I am out of
meteorites,but not out of them.I am still here but I am taking my life into a
new direction.I had 5 skin cancer surgeries between july and november,I am
pretty all healed up now.I am looking to lose 30 lbs by summer 2011 and just
keeping for ways to keep my health into a positive round.I will be not going to
tucson in 2011, but I hope to be back in 2012.Health is everything so do not
take it for granted.You have nothing,not even all the treasures of the owrld or
universe will mean anything if you do not have your health.Happy holidays all.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!