[meteorite-list] Happy Holidays

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:10:02 -0800 (PST)

I wish everybody happy holidays. I want to thank everybody for the many
interesting posts and information. I hope next year will bring about some more
outstanding discoveries. I think 2011 will be the year of the North American
lunar meteorite. I just hope whoever finds it will share the excitement with the
rest of us. I know my eyes are always tuned into breccias the few times I have
been able to make it into the field. Maybe in 2011, I will be able to find more
field time and hopefully everyone else will to.

Wishing everybody the very best,

Adam