[meteorite-list] AD: MERRY METEORITES - Ebay Listing Ending in few hours - Sikhote Alin Slice, Mundrabilla End Cut, other cool stuff

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:16:49 -0700

Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting Meteorites and Meteorite Holiday
Dealings Everybody~

Hi all.
I hope you all have had a good holiday time, and you are all fat with
Turkey and other good food (like me)!
I can't believe how soon until the Gem show, not much longer !!!!!
WEE!!! Like a month eh?!?! I can't wait!

Anyway, I have been majorly slacking due to eating too much food and
sleeping too much, but I do have two really cool things ending in a
couple of hours,
and then Thursday I will be listing some more really rare stuff that I
am selling for a friend of mine, but I will post an ad for that then.
But more signed Nininger stuff!

Tonight I have a really cool cut and polished and etched end cut of
Mundrabilla meteorite here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-Meteorite-ETCHED-SLICE-WIDMANSTATTEN-/260709219687?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb37afd67

And then a gorgeous polished slice of Sikhote Alin, which is pretty
rare, you usually don't see people cutting up SA's normally, but Slava
hooked me up with a few that he did, and they are really really
gorgeous! Take a look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-Polished-Slice-RUSSIA-/250743932372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6180c5d4

and then not really meteorite related, but astronomy related, I have
some cure charms and pendants for sale in a lot,, with an astronomy
theme, with planets and stars and shooting stars, that you guys might
like, here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shooting-Star-Planet-Pendant-Silver-Copper-Astronomy-NR-/250745109360?pt=Vintage_Costume_Jewelry&hash=item3a6192bb70

And there are other gems and minerals for sell as well here:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1514

I hope you guys are all going to be coming to Tucson in a month or so,
and if so, I can't wait to see and hug lots of you. I love meteorite
people.
And once again, I really hope you all had a good holiday time.

Take care,

Leigh Anne DelRay
IMCA # 7446
www.callistoimages.com