[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER AND WINNER

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:27:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I forgot to give the answer. The question to the pop quiz was which meteorite fall is associated with Christmas and the answer is Barwell. Thank you everyone and have a happy new year :)
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ ANSWER AND WINNER
Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 13:56:35 EST 2010

Hello Listers,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas :) I sure did, ate too much good food but it was worth it. Its good the gyms are open today for me to work off the extra calories.

I would like to announce the winner from yesterdays Christmas special POP QUIZ and congratulate Chris Spratt being the 10th lister to email me the correct answer. Thank you all and have a good new year and let hope for a fall cause I think we all need one :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Holiday Christmas POP QUIZ Special
Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 12:25:09 EST 2010