[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine Re: Business contact

From: Robert Beauford <robertbeauford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:53:30 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,
I believe that Derek and Hazel have been taking a well earned Christams season holiday with family. Its been a lot of work to pick up the magazine mid-stride, along with all of our regular work loads, but I'm confident we'll be able to take care of all of your subscription support and get the magazine out on time from here forward. I really appreciate all of your patience and support during this transition. It's hard to tell you much about August issue, since it was before we were involved, but we will do our best to get everyone taken care of.

On another note, if you have new feature or article ideas that you would like to propose or contribute, please let us know. This is magazine is created by the meteorite community for the meteorite community, and we are enthusiastic about having your input and contributions. We are collecting May issue articles now, so let us know if there is something you would like to write.

All the best to each of you, and I hope that you all have a wonderful New Years Eve.

Thanks!
-Robert Beauford
Contacts:
Robert Beauford or Derek Sears: