[meteorite-list] Magazine Dissappointment

From: Michael Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:06:13 -0500

? ?Have yet to receive my next copy of Meteorite magazine or the
initial subscription copy of MHC magazine ordered a couple months ago.
? ?For the price of these- I will be requesting refunds from both if
nothing comes in the upcoming week. I still enjoy re-reading all of
the meteorite books I've collected and the information on this list
and the internet.
? ?Have tried to stay positive and understand the explanations but
this is getting out of line. To have them both fail does not seem
right.

Mike Groetz
Baltimore, Ohio