[meteorite-list] Dark Angel Falling

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:20:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Darryl -

I have this great idea for a reality tv show, and with those connections perhaps you could pitch it for me. The show features two meteorite hunters and their quest for meteorites, with their hunts taking them to different places.

The show has a one hour format, and my idea is to cut in some footage of a couple of female meteoriticists every so often just to make sure some folks don't switch the channel.

Think it might work?

:p)
E.P.