[meteorite-list] Copies of Foote's 1912 Holbrook monograph

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:26:53 -0500

All,
My friend Sean Murray was kind enough to produce the file from which copies
of the Holbrook monograph were printed and distributed, on a complimentary
basis, along with the Whetstone Mountain limited edition monographs. The WM
monograph was modeled after Foote's work, and the copies were included for
free and for comparative purposes only. I have a few extra copies from the
production run and would be happy to send single copies to anyone on the met
list for just the price of shipping while they last -- so long as they won't
be marketed for sale. Let me know off list...
Best,
Dave Gheesling
IMCA #5967
www.fallingrocks.com