[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space book by O. R. Norton

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:19:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listerites,
?
Tonight after work I was able to pick up a reserved copy of Rocks from Space at Barnes & Noble in Union Square in NYC. I read over 40 pages so far tonight and looked through the chapters in the?book and I have to?say?it is a must have book for everyone. Here is a link to Barnes & Noble and the last time I checked, which was 10 minutes ago, the location I got the book from still has copies and?one other?location in the city has copies as well.
?
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/store.asp?EAN=9780878423736&distance=2&zipcode=10001&x=23&y=16
?
Shawn Alan