[meteorite-list] Geoff and Steve's new iron find

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:12:36 -0500

Hi List (and specifically Geoff and Steve) -

After watching tonight's new episode of Meteorite Men, I am wondering
- what will be the name of this new iron find? And is there any word
on it's type yet? I couldn't really tell what the widmanstatten
pattern looked like from the glimpses I got on TV. I love to see a
new American fine-octahedrite or ataxite find.

Congratulations on the new find - and better luck next time with the
enigmatic Ring.

Best regardfs and happy huntings,

MikeG