[meteorite-list] Don't use putty!

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:44:34 -0700

If the specimen is small and of garden variety chondrite, it may stick
just fine to a Nd magnet which can then be attached to something else.
Small irons, of course, work the best.

Here's a link to where I use a Nd magnet to hold specimens for photography.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2003/July/Accretion_Desk.htm

Best,

Martin