[meteorite-list] AD - Tucson Notes - Excellent eBay Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 07:59:42 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I just returned earlier than expected from the Tucson Gem and Mineral
Show. It only took about three days to go through everything there and I can
tell you that prices are up on everything and the supply is severely down. There
were only a few Moroccan dealers and all were asking at least twice as much as
last year. They are very good at cherry picking out the best material, setting
it aside and negotiating for hours, even on the most common material. I finally
gave up and walked away without buying a single piece from them. In any case,
there was very little to look out. It used to take me about two weeks to check
out everything but not any more. The asking price for Campos has even tripled,
go figure. The only bargains I could acquire were on American finds.

The good news is that I have several excellent auctions ending today and
tomorrow. I ran extra large pieces of very rare material so it is definitely
worth a look. Do not forget to check back frequently as I am introducing
several rare items starting this afternoon on eBay and will continue to add more
every week as the inventory is prepared.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam
Hupe
The Hupe Collection