[meteorite-list] tucson day 2

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:54:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone.Well the buying and the selling are done for this day. 65 degree's and sunny here.Just a beautiful day.Well today I went over and visited with erich and sylvia haiderer and saw all there nice wares.Erich did not want to make? a trade because he needed $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ more than meteorites.After that I went over to magic mountain and bought a 679 gram sikhote-alin iron for .95 cents per gram.I choose that over a 1.076 kilo piece.This has more character.After that we went and said hello to jose and the other mohammed.Some really nice campo's and stunning tamdaght pieces.From mohammed I bought a classified CV3 for a $1 a gram.It weighs 270 grams. After that I went over the eisler's to see what they had.Then we went back to the inn suites where we ran into gary fujihara and the count.Count guido deiro.Also getting into town where jason phillips,rob wesel,mike bandli, and greg Hupe'. I also went up to the russians room 338 and bought a 22 gram sa
 with a big hole.So far 5 new meteorites so far.I am also picking up my 128 gram and 40 slice of esquel to night as me and bob c. have dinner with bob haag.Well another nice day here in tucson. Looking forward to another great day tomorrow.Also I had to get a new battery for my camera so I can finally gets some pics up onto my website.Tomorrwo day 3,so good night from sunny tucson.

?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/