[meteorite-list] Lorton meteorite should be 'the people's rock'

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:48:58 +0100

Well... whether it was an ownerless object, whether it became part of the
ground....

I have a question:

How could we and science survive 200 years,
how could Homo Sapiens survive 200,000 years
and how could survive this planet 4 500 000 000 years

without any law about ownership of meteorites ?

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----