[meteorite-list] tucson day 2, (update)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:03:04 -0800 (PST)

Good morning listee's.I forgot an update to last night on day 2. I also had the good fortune to meet SVEND BUHL from germany.A very nice and classy person.Welcome to tucson svend.We went out to dinner with bob haag and had a great time out at lil abners steak house.And we ate and drank for 2 hours,plus he picked up out tab.Thanks so much bob.He'll be at the party tonight so for those who have not met him this will be your chance.I also got my very nicely jagged and nicely polished 38 gram slice of esquel.NICE!!!!!!!!!? Well thats all for now till day 3 endings.It supposed to be 70 today and sunny and clear.Im also thinking about getting a 22 gram slice of pena blanca springs if it is still here.Have a great day till later.

?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/