[meteorite-list] Odd UNWA

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:34:25 +1100

Hi Eric,

I'll bet that is paired to a stone I had classified years ago (NWA 2732). I
think it was an L5 from memory butI believe there have been several numbers
this meteorite has been classified under now. They are generally L5, IMB,
etc. It's also sold under the name El Arouss. Heaps of it around but a nice
meteorite. Here's a pic of a high polished 5g slice of NWA 2732.

http://www.meteorites.com.au/collection/NWA 2732.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff