[meteorite-list] AD - Sunday Only 30%-OFF Tucson Sale

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:11:25 -0500

Hi Folks!

If any of you have access to Facebook, check out Gary Fujihara's and
John Humphries' photo galleries. As Aziz said in a prior posting,
they are both doing a great job of posting photos and updates of the
Tucson show. Thanks to Arizona Keith as well for sharing his photos
here on the List. It's the next best thing to being there for us
shut-ins.

For those collectors who are stuck at home, I am offering a 30%
discount on *everything* in my store - no exceptions. Just use the
coupon code "tucson" at checkout to get the discount. (minimum order
is $10) - the coupon code is case sensitive, so type it exactly as
shown.

http://www.galactic-stone.com

This sale is only good until midnight tonight (12:00am EST).

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show!

MikeG