[meteorite-list] AD - New Material Due To End At Auction

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have a lot of new material running on eBay right now including some
planetary material that has not been available for some time. There are also
some extremely rare types that could be used to fill those niches in your type
collection. These auctions are due to end this afternoon.

I will continue to revamp my inventory and integrate different items each week as
they come out of preparation. Please note that I loaded some NWA 869 lots for
those who need pieces to pass around a classroom, give out as gifts or want some
for their collections. The pieces are generally smaller as the strewn field
reaches depletion.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam
Hupe
The Hupe Collection