[meteorite-list] FOR SALE: L_at_@K ON EBAY #120526997613 ENDING TONIGHT! (12) Different Meteorites in (15) displays/packages!!

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:58:03 -0600

Hi All,
I have some great items ending later tonight.

I still have the (12) different Meteorites in (15) displays/packages FOR
SALE. Price has been re-adjusted again to sell these babies TONIGHT! Use the
BUY IT NOW feature on this one!
Item #120526997613 on ebay.

Also----have a very rare Austrian Meteorite Stamp up for sale. The stamp
that has the Meteorite dust/bits infused into the tail of the Meteor on the
front of the stamp!! Very hard to find these---even on Ebay. Check for
yourself!! Will ship for FREE if you use the BUY IT NOW feature and live in
the USA!! Item #120529140106

And finally---also ending tonight---for all of you METEORITE & FOOTBALL FANS
out there! (I know you're out there!!) I have a very nice personally signed
8x10 photo of BRETT FAVRE that has been nicely matted and framed in an 11x14
frame. Framed item also comes with 5 great original 1997 Upper Deck Super
Bowl football cards placed into the frame to make it look like a plaque! And
it indeed has a rock solid COA!! This is priced to sell too!!
Item #120527000777

Thank you All,
Kirk......