[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - February 11, 2010

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:09:41 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately for Greg, the night was plagued with a number of problems so he didn't get a full night.

The three rocks he got, 2010 CJ1, 2010 CM1 & 2010 CR5 were picked up during a 4 hour window where the telescope, software and weather all cooperated.

Linton, 3 new NEOs in one night isn't that much out of the ordinary. We've been clouded out much of this year, so I suspect over the next two weeks, with the forecast for clear skies (finally) we'll see 5 or more new NEOs each and every night.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography