[meteorite-list] Matter Arising - Last Post

From: Peter Davidson <P.Davidson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:53:56 -0000

Dear Count and List Members

Thank you for those kind words. A body like the membership of the MetList should be a rich tapestry of many colours and textures, and not a bland, boring monotone. There is a place for all people and voices - long may it continue.

Can I also take the liberty of sending my greetings to your wife Joan. We Scots do get around. The village of Luss is on the shores of Loch Lomond, one of the most beautiful and famous of the Scottish lochs. It was also the setting for many years, and maybe Joan can remember it, of a Scottish Soap Opera called "Take the High Road". You should take the chance to visit and while you are here, feel free to pop your head round my door and say hello. I would be happy to see you and show you the museums collection - you only have to ask.

Best Wishes

Peter Davidson
Curator of Minerals

National Museums Collection Centre