[meteorite-list] Russian meteorites-- don't take themfor granite!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:26:07 +0100

Hello,

only a short note regarding the NWAs from Morocco
(because I have an instable internet connection at the moment.)

There aren't any laws, regarding ownership, export or hunting of meteorites
in Morocco. That was also realized on the desert workshop of MetSoc in
Casablanca, 2006.

Should be easily found online too, because it was also published in a report
about the workshop in MAPS. Just google.

So fears, if some curators have such in that respect, I'd say, are
unnecessary.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----