[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay - Imilac, LDG, Mundrabilla SLICE, Henbury, Mesosiderite, Campo, Moldavite, Sikhote-Alin SLICE, Gibeon Egg, NWA Sphere!

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:43:02 -0700

Hi all,
IT was really great seeing all of you recently! I have been dumping
some great stuff to raise some money, and to share great stuff with
the world!

Here are all my auctions, they are ending in less than 24 hours:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I have an Imilac, a LDG, a Mundrabilla SLICE (etched nicely) ,
Henbury, Mesosiderite (Toufassour), Campo, Moldavite, Sikhote-Alin
SLICE (mirror Polish) with STAMP! , Gibeon Egg Etched expertly by Karl
Sprieg, and a NWA Sphere cared by Karl as well!

Check them all out, and bid lots! There are a lot of items that are
still under my cost in bids! So it is a good chance to score something
cool for cheap.

Here is the Polished Slice of Sikhote-Alin, you don't see that often,
And it comes with a STAMP! :::::

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-slice-Russian-Stamp_W0QQitemZ260548560256QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca9e78580

And here is s really really cool Mesosiderite called Toufassour, that
was expertly cut and polished by the lovely Blaine Reed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stony-Iron-Meterorite-Polished-Slice-End-Cut-Toufassour_W0QQitemZ260552152842QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3caa1e570a

And here is a super cool NWA 869 Sphere, carved by my Favorite South
African, Karl Spieg:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stone-Meteorite-CARVED-Sphere-NWA-869-Marble-Crystal-NR_W0QQitemZ260552118798QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3caa1dd20e

and an Egg that is larger, and made of Gibeon (also made by Karl) :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Iron-Meteorite-ETCHED-CARVED-EGG-Widmanstatten_W0QQitemZ260552115648QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3caa1dc5c0

And here is a super lovely End Cut of a Mundrabilla that is expertly
etched by Josh Eisler, My favorite Meteorite Cutlery Artisan:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-Meteorite-ETCHED-SLICE-WIDMANSTATTEN_W0QQitemZ250575359714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a57748ee2

Hopefully there are things there, that you just can't live without,
and it will go to my defense fund (most of you know what I am talking
about, the rumors are rampant).

Take Care My lovely Meteorite People,
Love Ya'll
Leigh Anne DelRay