[meteorite-list] AD - Juancheng, Kilabo, Bensour, New Orleans, Bassi, Sulagiri, Tamdakht, Chergach, Carancas, Oum Dreyga, Park Forest, Big Campo Irons, More!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:49:40 -0500

Greetings Collectors, Friends and Listees!

I have updated the Recent Falls Page (21st Century Meteorite Falls) to
reflect some new arrivals that are now available for sale as
micromounts - Kilabo, Bensour, and New Orleans. Kilabo and Bensour
are in stock and ready for purchase. My stock of New Orleans will be
arriving monday or tuesday, so reserve your's now - quantities on this
Louisiana hammer will be limited.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

Remember - use your Met-List discount to get 20% OFF your entire order
- this discount is good for everything in the store, including the
items listed below. (use coupon code "metlist" at checkout)

Speaking of hammers, I also have some new stock of Juancheng to offer.
 These are nicely-sized little micromount pieces with metal fleck and
some have crust.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Juancheng--Chinese-Hammer-Cookpot-Meteorite--1997_1242922.html

These are popular - 28 Different Meteorites Kit - An entire collection
of micromounts in one large 12x8 Riker box display -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Meteorite-Collection--28-Different-Labelled-Specimens-in-a-Display_1217392.html

Looking for a big stable iron meteorite that is shaped like a shark
fin? - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/126516/Campo-del-Cielo-Iron-Meteorite--Huge-Museum-Quality-44-Kilo-Mass_1233436.html

I also listed some new ammonite pairs that are gorgeous -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/Ammonites_226855/?page1

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

MikeG