[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men versus The Jenna Jameson story on E!

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:04:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

Instead of being in sunny Tucson, here is was freezing in Illinois, reading your messages about what a wonderful time you were having, and watching tv, when low and behold, the latest chapter of Meteorite Men came on. But when the commercials came on, there was the Jenna Jameson Story on E!:

Ease it on in...
Don't wreck the boat...
I'm sweaty...
I don't want to waste another day walking up the hill again..
That's a big one...
Must be as big as an apple...

Ruben, I got it figured out. All you have to do is convine Jameson that doing a meteorite hunt will not chip her nails, and stardom awaits.

E.P.