[meteorite-list] PV and Iron stability

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:12:49 -0700

Hi Robert and all,

My PV slice is still spotless.

Regarding the Widmanstatten pattern, remember back in '06, Tom
Phillips and I spent some time with his polisher and microscope. We
polished my slice to the point where we could see the plate boundaries
without any chemical etching. Other cool features were also visible.
Here's the link to Tom's article on the PV:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2006/September/Micro_Visions.htm

Best,

Martin