[meteorite-list] Trespassers will be movie stars...

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 04:45:14 -0500

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:15:58 -0500, you wrote:

>That Georgia judge is backwards hillbilly.

At the risk of starting another argument on the list, do you have anything to
back up that statement? Such as the amount of education the judge had, such as
law degrees and such? Because otherwise that sounds a hell of a lot like the
typical Northen bigotry/prejudice/sterotyping against the south.

>Georgia had everything to do with redneck

>that judge said, I'd rather die than live in Georgia. Remember -
>Georgia still has an all-white town that runs out black people.
>
>(cue the banjos)

Yep, that clears that up-- you are just a bigot. (Oddly, I see that you live if
Florida, not the North.)