[meteorite-list] Trespassers will be movie stars...

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:53:17 -0800

I've been trying to respond to this all day but my email was down.

I don't know why people feel it necessary to slam anyone on this list,
least of all some of the best meteorite hunters in the world, and good
people too. I'm not sure you understand the whole of the story, nor do I
believe your comment was fair at all to Sonny, Steve, Geoff, or the
Discovery network, or the Science Channel crew. They've all worked very
hard to bring meteorites more public awareness and to educate the world
about rocks from space and how much can be learned from them. I couldn't
say it better and echo Rob and Ruben's sentiments on the matter.

Great work Sonny! Steve! Geoff, and thank you Discovery Science Channel
for creating such a great show!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA