[meteorite-list] Canyon Diablo/ Moldivite/web site update//AD/

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:47:23 -0700

Hi everyone I have just finished adding some nice Canyon Diablo and
Moldivites to the site. These are from a collection which I traded
some of my custom Glorieta knives for so they are the hand picked good
stuff. Have a look here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm
Oh yea I will be adding more tomorrow and I changed the look of the
what's new page, let me know what you think.
I am also looking to make fair trades as well, I have lots more
material to trade so if you are interested in expanding your inventory
let me know and perhaps we can arrange a fair trade. Muon, Canyon,
Toluca, Nantan, Brenham, Admire, Chinga, Dronino, Campo, well the list
goes on.
 Also we have auctions running on Ebay in two places
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
    and also here
http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com