[meteorite-list] Sonny Clary on Meteorite Men

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:31:31 EST

>>As a former fireman myself, it was a great and pleasant surprise to find
out that Sonny is a member of the brotherhood, a Fireman & EMT in Las
Vegas.<<

I watched the latest episode tonight too and was also thrilled to see that
Sonny was a fireman. Looks like we got a batch of people around here that
was or is in that profession. I retired from the fire service in Southern
California after 30 years. As a matter of fact, there's a good chance that
Michael Blood has probably seen my engine drive by a time or two. I was
stationed on top of Mt. Helix bordering the city of La Mesa. I believe Michael
lives in La Mesa?
George Zay