[meteorite-list] Non magnetic meteorites

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:42:44 -0500

James,
 The link below shows everything you want to know about this meteorite. Says Moapa CM1 meteorite has 28% Fe and only 1.6% nickel
but has NO attraction to a magnet. very cool though.

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/NEVADAMETEORITE_%26_SCIENCE_Ralph_Sonny_Clary.html

Carl.
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza