[meteorite-list] Selling meteorites on TV

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:18:48 -0800 (PST)

Richard and List,

The women on JTV.com this am selling the iron meteorites goes by the name Dawn. I have been watching JTV.com for about 10 years and they are the leaders in jewelry and gem stones. Its funny you asked about meteorites being sold on TV because in early December I was watching her sell those meteorites and a week later I bought my first meteorite from JTV.com (Sikhote Alin). If you go to their website you can watch them live and they also?have a section where they sell minerals and within that section is where they?sell meteorites.

It wouldn't surprise me that they would sell meteorites because they are ahead of the curve when it comes the gem market. I bet If some dealers with?have alot of meteorites and I mean alot, contacted JTV.com could?sell a shit load?of?meteorites from common falls and could see them selling on JTV.com. And with?the Meteorite Men show??I can?see in the next few months sales for common meteorites going up and more?people?wanting to own a meteorite. ?
?
Shawn Alan
?

[meteorite-list] Selling meteorites on TV
Richard Kowalski damoclid at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 15:22:59 EST 2010