[meteorite-list] AD: Brecciated, Crusted, & Thumbprinted Specimens & a Carbonaceous

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:20:15 -0800

Here's my ad for the week. I've added some special hand picked
meteorites and some very cool fusion crusted individuals, as well as the
"Baby Powder Meteorite". It actually smells like baby powder. I didn't
notice this until I cut into it. All the other material from this
meteorite has been sold. This meteorite has been sliced and I only have
1 piece left of this material. Also available is about 20 grams of
carbonaceous chondrites, and some nice brecciated slices and end cuts as
well.

SPECIAL ?CHERRY? STONES ? 213.2g $190
200g Lot of Brecciated Meteorites ? $150
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/tucson/

More meteorites to be added to this page tonight and into tomorrow.
First come first served.

$100 orders get free shipping in the USA.

Be sure to register on my blog if you're not subscribed already for all
the latest meteorite news from around the United States (USA) and other
important worldwide news and events relating to meteorites, meteorite
hunting, collecting, and the science of meteorites.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wp-login.php?action=register

In addition, Meteorites USA is now in the Top 5 for ALL meteorite sites
on the web and enjoys over 35,000 hits per month. If you're a dealer or
own an astronomy/space related website or blog, please see this page for
details for advertising your site: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/advertising/

Meteorite Dealers Go Here: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-dealers/

Also, I'm compiling a list of meteorite museums in the United States.
The permanent link will be located here:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-museums/ If you are a curator at
a museum with a public meteorite exhibit please send me and email with
your institution's information and I will add it to the Meteorites USA
museum database.

Keep an eye out for the maps too... ;)

Enjoy...

Regards,