[meteorite-list] Lovina

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:46:08 -0800 (PST)

Consider this, when the earth was made, we are told that it grew in size due to meteorite bombardment!? So in what form?? Magma? rocks?? dirt??? How much can still be detected?? When you find a large chunk of nickel, did it grow here on earth?? Or was it?deposited?here from a meteorite a long time ago?? We may never know the difference!