[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" Season Finale Tonight

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 00:48:39 EST

Darryl and all,

Thanks for being so kind in helping us out at this year's show in
compiling footage of what happens at the Tucson show. That thanks goes out to all
our other friends who were also willing to jump in front of the camera to
help us make our show a lot better.

It was exciting to see footage shot less than 3 weeks ago make it into
tonight's episode. We got quite a bit of footage in Tucson that includes a
lot of our friends. If "Meteorite Men" gets a second season, more of this
captured footage including more of our friends, customers and fellow hunters
will be able to be featured.

We feel there is so much more of the meteorite hunting and collecting world
 to show everyone, we just hope the viewers and the suits at the network
feel the same way.

Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 2/24/2010 7:33:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,