[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 6145 Rumurutite R5 (S4/W0) incredible fresh

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:07:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello dear meteorite collectors,

a few days ago i got the final classification to my new and incredibly fresh R-chondrites.
This material has a level of weathering W0!!
R-chondrites are known to be very rare.
And much more rarely with a weathering Level W0.
The known 1645 NWA numbers could be only a single stone with the weathering level W0 known and that is the NWA 5469.

So I think NWA 6145 is my personal stone of the year 2010.

NWA 6145
Rumurutite Chondrite
R5 (S4 / W0)
found 11/2009
Sahara,Northwest-Africe
TKW: 310g

The 17 listed slices is everything for sale.
The total weight was only 310g.
Some of the small slices were quickly sold to European collectors.

If anyone should be interested in a slice please contact me off list.
PayPal payment is accepted.
I send the slices by registered air mail to all the world.

If someone is too large a slice and there are maybe 3 or 4 interested persons,i would cut a full slice in 3 or 4 beautiful part slices.

http://www.meteorite-mirko.de/0334af9d2a0c4b101/index.php

Thank you for your interest and best regards,

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)