[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:02:50 -0500

Hey Jason and List,

Thanks for that very informative cataloging solution. I have also been
pondering how to mark meteorites, fossils and artifacts without having to
use the white matt paint with black ink overtop. I always thought this old
way was rather ugly and distracting from specimens.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection