[meteorite-list] The New Decade Off Topic

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 18:37:25 -0500

Greetings,

I keep hearing and seeing different places about this being the new
decade. They kept saying it last night in the news media. It isn't! The
new decade will begin next January 1st 2011. Just as people made
mistakes about the new millinaium about nine years ago.

Unless the calander started in the year 0 then we are actually
finishing out the current decade. I know there is some debate about all
this but I'm going with this being the beginning of tenth year of the
first decade in 30th century.

http://www.millenniummistake.net/frame2.htm

Well enough non-sense, all my best to everyone and Happy New Year to all!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites