[meteorite-list] AD: ebay auctions ending in 1 day

From: Moritz Karl <moritzkarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:01:39 +0100

Dear List,

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
May the new year be prosperous and filled with health for you and your
families.
Thank you to everyone who purchased specimens from me through the past year
on and off ebay.

My first batch of auctions in this year are ending in approx. 24 hours.
There are 21 auctions all still at bargain prices:

See them all here:

http://stores.ebay.com/mos-meteorites

Or through my website:

http://www.m3t3orites.com/ebay.php

Hit the refresh button if there are no auctions listed!

Some auction highlights:

- 2.29 gram partslice of Albin pallasite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475136437

- 0.07 gram partslice of Appley Bridge
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475137252

- 0.03 gram fragment of Bells - Carbonaceous from Texas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475138576

- 14.4 gram polished partslice of Bondoc Mesosiderite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475140039

- 0.72 gram partslice of Dar al Gani 400 - a lunar meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475144025

- 4.77 gram polished slice of Dhofar 007 (EUC)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475145524

- 21.2 gram etched Glorieta Mountain siderite partslice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475150314

- 139.4 gram etched Mundrabilla cube with a side length of 28.3 mm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475153513

- 2.19 gram etched endpiece of NWA 4024 (AWIN)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475154040

- 9.23 gram polished slice of a CO3 - NWA 5794
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475154866

- 0.01 gram fragment of Orgueil (CI1)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475155309

- 27.3 gram etched partslice of the Zaragoza iron from Spain
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110475157870

Thank you everyone for looking and Good Luck to anyone bidding.
Kind Regards
Moritz Karl
Germany

Visit mo's meteorites at