[meteorite-list] AD - A lot of new Thin-Sections

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:11:51 EST

Hello everybody,

I hope everybody had nice holidays and weekends and made it back home. Here
skiers are slowly sliding down the mountains and into town. Yes, it is
snowing. Again.

But no problem here.
I just revised and updated the Thin-Section page on my site. I changed a
lot of prices, they are flagged in red now. And I added some 40 new
thin-sections, with great pictures of course (Thank you John!). There are some amazing
things on those thin-sections, just take a look at the Richfield, there is
a chondrule there that looks as if it was made of turquoise. In fact it
looks like a piece of Zuni jewelry.

Go look for yourselves: _http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/TSlist.htm)

Any questions, just let me know.